Szechuan Shrimp is popular Chinese sea food. Learn how to make/prepare Szechuan Shrimp by following this comfortable
MORE CHINESE RECIPES
||• 2 tbsp. Peanut oil
• 1 Pound additional large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
• 1/4 Cup minced green onion
• 2 tbsp Minced freshly ginger
• 3 Cloves garlic, fine minced
• 2 tbsp Dry sherry
• 2 tbsp Soy sauce
• 2 tablespoon Sugar
• 1/2 tablespoon Salt
• 3 tbsp Ketchup
• 2 tbsp Chili sauce
• 1 tablespoon Red pepper flakes
|•||Heat oil in a wok or large heavy
skillet for Chinese Szechuan Shrimp.|
|•||Add shrimp, green onion, ginger and garlic.
|•||Stir fry until shrimp are pink.
|•||Add the sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt. Stir well and blend in ketchup, chilli sauce and reddish pepper flakes.
|•||Szechuan Shrimp is ready.